Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Amy's Oreo Bars

Just made cousin Amy Batemans Oreo Bars, and can I just say: OH MYLANTA! seriously... these are a problem!!!! (A good one though). So good, so good, so good!  I made them for my Tip Garden blog and then realized I hadn't posted them here!

I bet the holiday Oreos would be great on these bars too!

Grab a glass of cold milk for this one! This easy to make treat is a wonderful recipe to keep on hand, next time you need to bring a dessert to a party or potluck.  With  rich Chocolate bar and Oreo cookies playing  the starring roles how can you go wrong?
. Oreo Bars:
 Ingredients:
1 box of Devil's food cake mix
 1/4 cup oil
 1/4 cup water
 1 egg
1 C. crushed Oreo Cookies

 Powdered Sugar Glaze:
 1- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 Tablespoons milk

 Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°
 Grease a 9x13 pan
 In mixing bowl mix together cake mix, oil, water and egg. Batter will be stiff.
Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
sprinkle crushed cookies over the top of the batter.
Bake 20-25 min. till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
While still warm, drizzle powdered sugar glaze over the top.
Cool and cut into bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.